Welcome to Your Ohio Data Center
Highly efficient, next generation modular data center with the very latest in DCOS software for easy remote data center management. Centrally located in Miamisburg, Ohio, just outside of Dayton and a close drive from Cincinnati and Columbus. IO offers you all the control and flexibility of your own colocation data center without the costs of building it yourself. We understand that as virtualization evolves and your IT footprint reduces, there is a need for an alternative to the expense of building your own facility. IO modules offer you absolute control and flexibility of your data center, supporting any scale and power density requirement.
Software drivenEmbracing virtualization, IO’s infrastructure has been designed to provide customers with full visibility and control. Enabling your data center to become a true component of your IT solution.
Your data centerIO’s modular technology provides you with your own data center facility with increased flexibility, efficiency, security and reliability. Every module is designed to accommodate high density as standard.
State-of-the-Art facilityIO.Ohio allows you to control and grow your data center without building your own. IO.Ohio is centrally located in Miamisburg, Ohio, just outside of Dayton and a close drive from Cincinnati and Columbus.
A Data Center Designed For You.
IO’s data center infrastructure is engineered to optimize energy efficiency, from a single cabinet to your own dedicated modules. IO.Ohio offers cabinets, high density cabinets, cages, and modules.
RACKSize – Up to 47U Power – Up to 30kW Contract – Term 1 to 10 years
HALF MODULESize – Up to 8 Racks Power – Up to 100kW Dedicated – Security
D-MODULESize – Up to 18 Racks Power – Up to 180kW Dedicated – Cooling, power, fire suppression, security.
DS MODULESize – Up to 50 Racks Power – Up to 360kW Dedicated – Cooling, power, fire suppression, security.
A Different Kind of Data Center.
IO takes a very different approach to the typical data center. We offer our customers the opportunity to only buy what they require now, with the availability to grow. Schedule a tour to find out how we can help you with your colocation services.
- Site – 3.5 Acres
- Data Center – 18,000ft²
- Access – 24xForever
- Total Slots – 28
- 24xForever onsite security, comprehensive CCTV coverage monitored 24×7
- Data center secured by access ID and biometrics
- Cooling – Air cooled chillers (900 Tons)
- Piping – Bi-directional design
- Leak Detection – Spot leak detection inside modules
- Core Power – 5MVA – 4MW
- Power Conditioning – High efficiency double-online conversion UPS deployed in 1.8MW A+B increments
- Power Backup – (3) 2MW diesel generators
- Carrier neutral network services and multiple product offerings
- On-net carriers includes Verizon, Level 3, and more
- Fiber Access – Delivered underground from utility
- Free cross-connects
- UTI Tier III Design Certified – Data Center 1, Phase 1
- SOC1 Type 2
- SOC2 Type 2
- Located outside FEMA 500 Year Flood Zone