Welcome to Your Phoenix Data Center Campus
Welcome to one of the largest and most efficient colocation data centers, located in Phoenix, Arizona. Take a look around and download our spec sheet to get started. If you like what you see, schedule a personal tour to see what we call Data Center 2.0 – highly efficient modular data center design, best-in-class security and reliability second to none. IO offers you all the control and flexibility of your own colocation data center without the costs of building it yourself. We understand that as virtualization evolves and your IT footprint reduces, there is a need for an alternative to the expense of building your own facility. IO modules offer you absolute control and flexibility of your data center, supporting any scale and power density requirement.
Software drivenEmbracing virtualization, IO’s infrastructure has been designed to provide customers with full visibility and control. Enabling your data center to become a true component of your IT solution.
Your data centerIO’s modular technology provides you with your own data center facility with increased flexibility, efficiency, security and reliability. Every module is designed to accommodate high density as standard.
State-of-the-Art facilityThe IO.Phoenix Campus allows you to control and grow your data center without building your own. The IO.Phoenix Campus is easily accessible from Sky Harbor International Airport and is close to Downtown Phoenix.
RAISED FLOORSize – up to 42U Private cabinets with individually set combination locks on traditional 36” raised floor
RACKSize – Up to 47U Power – Up to 30kW Contract – Term 1 to 10 years
HALF MODULESize – Up to 8 Racks Power – Up to 100kW Dedicated – Security
D-MODULESize – Up to 18 Racks Power – Up to 180kW Dedicated – Cooling, power, fire suppression, security.
DS MODULESize – Up to 50 Racks Power – Up to 360kW Dedicated – Cooling, power, fire suppression, security.
- Site – 30 Acres
- Data Center – 412,000ft²
- Access – 24xForever
- Total Slots – 165
- 24xForever onsite security, comprehensive CCTV coverage monitored 24×7
- Data center secured by access ID and biometrics
- Cooling – Water cooled chillers (11,000 Tons)
- Piping – Bi-directional design
- Leak Detection – Spot leak detection inside modules, rope leak detection inside raised floor
- Core Power – 82MVA – 65.5MW
- Power Conditioning – High efficiency double-online conversion UPS deployed in 1.5MW A+B increments
- Power Backup – (8) 2.25MW and (20) 2.5MW diesel generators
- Carrier neutral network services and multiple product offerings
- On-net carriers includes AT&T, Verizon, Telia, Level 3, Zayo, Cogent, Limelight, and more
- Fiber Access – Dual and diverse feeds into the facility
- 100 gbps protected dark fiber ring connecting the IO.Phoenix Campus and IO.Scottsdale
- Free cross-connects
- UTI Tier III Design Certified – Phase One
- SOC1 Type 2
- SOC2 Type 2
- Location provides natural disaster risk reduction for US West Coast customers
- Located outside FEMA 500 Year Flood Zone