IO, a global leader in software-defined data centers, today announced new customers its Phoenix, Scottsdale and New Jersey data centers. By selecting IO, these organizations gain a high-performance, cloud-ready solution that can scale quickly and is energy-efficient.
IO’s global DCaaS offering is driven by the IO Intelligent Control platform, consisting of standardized, UL-listed IO.Anywhere® modules that are controlled by the IO.OS data center operating system, software designed to provide unprecedented visibility and the rich data necessary to derive actionable intelligence from data center operations. IO Intelligent Control was created to deliver superior business agility, energy efficiency, physical and logical security, and [greater] reliability than competitive offerings, while lowering cost associated with data center deployment and operation.
The new IO customer at IO Phoenix:
- unity Technology Group has positioned itself as a leader as an Information Technology Managed Service Provider and an IaaS and SaaS hosting provider. Investing in its own private cloud infrastructure, unity has been able to provide its customers with the best virtualization experience available. With a presence of clients across the United States, unity continues to grow its client base rapidly in all business sectors.
The new IO customer at IO Scottsdale:
- Rhino Staging & Event Solutions, the best professional technical staffing solution for the Event Industry. Period. Rhino, providing exceptional solutions to the Event Industry since 1991, serves over 50 markets throughout the U.S. including 10 locally managed regional offices and more than 4,500 employees combined with management dedicated to safety and customer experience. The Rhino difference is trained, experienced and safe crews; excellent customer service; deployable and scalable crews for all events; consistent experience; and accurate and efficient scheduling, accounting and payroll systems.
The new IO customers at IO New Jersey:
- Founded in 1838, Henry Troemner LLC is currently one of the world’s premier manufacturers of precision calibration weights and provider of calibration services for weights, pipettes, temperature, humidity, pressure, and thermal mass flow devices. From its facility in Thorofare N.J., Troemner delivers weights and mass standards to customers worldwide. Troemner’s Calibration Laboratories address every variable of the measurement process to ensure the highest quality and consistency of calibration which, in turn, leads to accurate results in customer processes, products, and services. Troemner is also the manufacturer of Talboys and OEM Laboratory Equipment used in production and research laboratories all over the world.
- LogicWeb Inc., which was founded and is owned by Chad Abizeid, is a quality web hosting company established in 2004. LogicWeb’s goal is to provide rock solid web hosting, security and enhanced optimizations for a business’ critical data and IT infrastructure.
- Saddleback Communications, a division of the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community, provides quality Internet access, transport services, cloud-based Unified Communications and local exchange services to residences and business in its Scottsdale service area. Saddleback’s Re-invent Telecom subsidiary provides wholesale cloud-based VoIP solutions via resell partners nationwide, with over 10,000 hosted seats/trunks in service. Enterprise Class Services, Excellence in Customer Service.
“IO welcomes these innovative organizations to Data Center 2.0,” said Peter McNamara, Executive Leader, Global Sales and Customer Operations, IO. “DCaaS provides customers the best of all worlds. It allows them to achieve cost, energy and operational benefits from IO hardware and software, with minimal capital expenditures, guaranteed uptime, and the ability to stay focused on their core businesses.”
IO.DCaaS provides customers the agility to deploy data center capacity quickly that is delivered at secure, reliable locations, which have multiple layers of protection, and are backed with a 100 percent uptime SLA. It offers flexible deployment options, from a single cabinet in a shared environment to dedicated modules and infrastructure. IO provides carrier-neutral data centers with a choice of multiple telecommunications carriers and free cross-connects.
Founded in 2007, IO provides the data center as a service @scale™. IO internet data centers are engineered to deliver the optimal data center capacity, security, network and cloud inter-connectivity for mission critical applications of any scale. IO operates large data center campuses, featuring over 2 million square feet, hundreds of networks and 300 MWs in North America and Singapore. For more than a decade, IO has earned the trust of the most demanding technology users by delivering the data center at scale to digital-first enterprises, cloud companies, hyperscale service providers, governments and businesses worldwide. To learn more about IO @scale™, visit io.com.
IO, the IO logo and all other IO trademarks are owned by IO Data Centers, LLC and its affiliates. ©2017.
Disclaimer: All information provided is subject to change without notice. IO is not responsible for errors or damages of any kind resulting from the use of the information contained herein. Although IO has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, IO makes no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of the information contained herein.